Today is the day!
The first Grace + Fire mini-session has arrived!
What is Grace + Fire?
The Grace + Fire Collective is a community for us to gather, connect, and cultivate balance in our lives. Each of us has our own habits, traits, and natural flow of energies that make us who we are at our core. Life begins to push and pull us off center, leaning too far in one direction or another. In the face of a pandemic, everything has shifted. Life as we know it is off kilter and we need to regain steady footing. In Grace + Fire, we’ll bring some balance where we need it most – body, mind, heart, relationships, home, and community.
The G+F Collective is:
- A free online group dedicated to yoga and movement, meditation, intentional living, creativity, and empowerment.
- More than just your typical yoga asana
- Digs in a little more deeply to give you what you need to build more intentional living and a stronger connection to your core self.
- Right this-a-way
Each Grace + Fire Session is a mini-retreat, comprised of principles of yoga philosophy, psychology, and more. The 8-day schedule of the virtual retreat includes:
- Gather – Welcome Chat + Meditation
- Vinyasa – Live
- Yin + Meditation – Live
- impACT – Heartwork in action
- Gather – Ground Out + Meditation
- Plus, two Steep Days for Digital Detox time offline
How does Grace + Fire work?
The G+F Collective is a FB group where we can gather, chat, and stay connected. You’ll receive updates on events, self care tips, intentions and mantras, and other lovely things.
Each monthly session is run virtually via Zoom (not Facebook) and requires paid registration. Each session is themed and consists of guided meditation, yoga, and more (outlined in Schedule below).
Grace + Fire Mini Session I – Schedule
May 10 – May 17, 2020
- Sunday, May 10 – 1:00 p.m.
- Gather | Welcome Chat + Meditation
- Monday, May 11 – 8:00 p.m.
- Vinyasa | Live 45 min. vinyasa class
- Tuesday, May 12 – 8:00 p.m.
- Self Care Design
- Wednesday, May 13 (no live meeting)
- Steep Day | Digital Detox – Heart Center
- Thursday, May 14 – 8:00 p.m.
- Yin + Meditation | Live 75 min. Yin class
- Friday, May 15 (no live meeting)
- Steep Day | Digital Detox – Play
- Saturday, May 16 – *
- ImpACT | Positive action for others
- Sunday, May 17 – 1:00 p.m.
- Gather II | Meditation + Ground Out
- Join the Grace + Fire Collective group on FB (required)
- To register for this and subsequent G+F monthly sessions, head over to Patreon and subscribe.
- For Session I, e-mail Katherine at email@example.com
Grace + Fire Collective cost: Free!
Grace + Fire mini-session: $38*
*Please don’t let finances be an obstacle for you at this time. Reach out and we can make arrangements if needed.
A Note About the Session
The beautiful exchange that occurs during Grace + Fire is not something you find in a typical yoga studio class. Because of the dynamics of the program, it is essential that participants attend (as much as possible) the live meetings of the session, with video and audio on. This maintains the connection to one another and upholds the integrity of the social components, energy exchanged, warmth, wisdom, and joy of Grace + Fire. ❤